TXAPA will continue to move the needle for quality in the coming decade by promoting a new concept in asphalt paving communication, a gathering of key personnel just prior to placement and compaction called the “All-Hands.” The All-Hands section of texasasphalt.org is packed with helpful resources and information. Check it out!
- Tex-400-A, "Sampling Aggregate, Flexible Base, And Stone Riprap
- Tex-244-F, "Thermal Profile of Hot Mix Asphalt"
- Tex-500-C, “Sampling Bituminous Materials, Pre-Molded Joint Fillers, and Joint Sealers"
- Special Specification 3XXX “Permeable Friction Course”
- Special Specification 3XXX “Stone-Matrix Asphalt”
- Special Specification 3XXX “Thin Overlay Mixtures”
- Special Specification 3XXX “Thin Bonded Friction Courses”