Balancing Production Rates
Join TXAPA’s Director of Engineering and Technology Jim Warren for an in-depth look at the importance of balancing asphalt production rates (plant, trucking, paving, and compaction) relative to quality improvement. Jim will review several case studies and integrate the concept of “time available for compaction” and how that condition can actually be used to set maximum production rates. He will also incorporate a discussion of Multi-Cool software, other apps, and programs.
Thu, Jan 16, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST
View Past Webinars
Instructions For Attendees
- To attend a TXAPA Webinar you must register first
- Each webinar title is a link. Click the link to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the webinar and access information.
- You will receive a reminder one day prior to the webinar.
- You may use either of these emails to attend the webinar.