Send Your Evaluations to TXAPA
First, the Quality Asphalt Pavement Awards are still on! Yes, the Annual Meeting is canceled but we still need to get out, evaluate our pavements, and turn in the completed evals by the due dates:
- TxDOT-TXAPA Awards first round evals due July 17
- TXAPA Quality Asphalt Pavement Awards first round evals due July 15
This year we are going to use DropBox to collect your evaluations. Before you upload information to dropbox, you need to organize it. Below are some simple steps to follow. If you have any questions, please refer to the video.
Step 1: Packing your files
- Decide which person on your team us going to submit your documentation
- Save your evaluation forms and pictures in one place on your computer
- Create a folder and give it a project name (Example I-35 West)
- Add ALL files having to do with that project to the folder
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for every project your team evaluated
- Create a folder with your team name on it (example Smith-Wesson) and add all the project folders to it
- If you are on more than one team, please repeat these steps for each team you are (Coordinate with your teammate so only ONE of you does this!)
Step 2: Zipping and Uploading Your Files
- Right-click the folder containing all the individual project folders select Send to Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Click the link above and navigate to the zipped folder and select. Click “Upload”
If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact Lauren Selvik.