Quick Start Guide to TXAPA
Using Our Website Video Tutorials
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Managing Your Company Information
- Managing/Adding Associates
- TXAPA Directory
- Member Resources
- Recovering Your Password
- Advertising With TXAPA
- Texas Asphalt Magazine – Quarterly magazine distributed to over 5,000 subscribers; TXAPA members automatically receive a copy for every employee in our database.
- Annual Report – distributed annually at the January Membership Meeting and mailed to each primary contact.
- TXAPA Membership Directory online and in print.
Sign up for our email communications here: https://www.texasasphalt.org/subscribe
- TXAPA Weekly E-Newsletter – sent every Wednesday.
- TxDOT Letting Report – sent on the 25th of every month.
- TXAPA Podcast – available on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher
- TXAPA Live – available live every Thursday of the month except the week of the TxDOT highway letting, back episodes available on YouTube.
Social MediaTXAPA regularly shares information and updates to our many social media accounts. You can find us on the following platforms by searching Texas Asphalt.
Meetings and Events
In-Person Meetings – Members and Guests
- Annual Meeting
- Planned for Sept. 21-24, 2021.
- 600+ attendees; TXAPA and TxDOT (spouses welcome!)
- Featuring three days of education, networking, and FUN
- Home of the TXAPA Scholarship Program Live and Silent Auction
- Features expanded Technology Showcase.
- Managing Asphalt Pavements (MAPS)
- Planned for February 2022
- Attended by 300+ Engineers, City Planners, and CEI firms
- Two days of educational content for city and county decision-makers
- Exhibit booths available
In-Person Meetings – Members Only
- Membership Meeting
- Planned for January 2022
- Attended by 200+ TXAPA Members.
- Two days of educational content and member meetings
- Features Winter Classic Golf Tournament and expanded Technology Showcase
- Quarterly Membership Meeting and Technology Showcase COMING JULY 2021
- Held at the TXAPA Campus in Buda, Texas in the Spring and Summer
- Features TxDOT special guest, luncheon, and Expanded Technology Showcase
- Asphalt Road-eo Student Competition
- Teams of four students each compete to win a $1,000 scholarship each.
- The teams design and build an asphalt slab for rutting, cracking and skid resistance.
- The Road-eo is held annually in December at the TXAPA Campus in Buda, Texas
- Joint Construction
- Mix Type Selection
- Pavement Evaluation
- Thermal Segregation
- Many more topics available, just ask us!
The TXAPA Scholarship Program is a federally recognized public charity under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501 (c) (3). Donations are tax-deductible under IRC 170. If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Selvik. We accept both cash and credit donations.
- Partners in Quality (Major Associate and Regular Members Only) – Facilitated meeting between TxDOT districts and the TXAPA member contractors working in those districts. Regular and Major Associate Members only. Contact Lauren Selvik to inquire.
- Specification Education (Regular Members) – Custom meeting to review changing specifications and how they affect your specific projects. Regular Members only. Contact Lauren Selvik to schedule a consultation.
- TxDOT-TXAPA Quality Asphalt Pavement Awards (TxDOT Projects)
- TXAPA Quality Asphalt Pavement Awards (Private Owner Projects)
- Quality Control-Quality Assurance Technician of the Year Awards
- Dr. Jon Epps Quality Seal Coat Awards COMING SEPT. 2021
Your Team at TXAPA
- We are here to serve you!
- Executive Vice President – Harold Mullen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – Steven Roensch, email@example.com
- Engineering and Technology – Jim Warren, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry Relations – Chuck Fuller (Consultant), email@example.com
- Marketing – Emily Adams, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jenna Nyberg, email@example.com
- Administration – Lauren Selvik, firstname.lastname@example.org