Life Membership recognizes members that have significantly contributed to the advancement of the Texas Asphalt Pavement Association.
Who is eligible?
- Life Membership shall be limited to only those persons who have contributed outstanding service to the Association for a minimum of ten (10) years.
- Life Membership is reserved for those who have served as a TXAPA member company owner, TXAPA officer, director, and/or committee chair and are retired and not engaged in the asphalt industry.
- A member in good standing shall nominate a life member, be elected for life by a majority vote of the Board of Directors, and have the same rights and privileges as a regular member.
- A life member will automatically qualify for the Texas Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame. No dues or fees will be assessed as a life member.
- A member in good standing must nominate the Life Member candidate.
- A Life Membership Nomination Form must be completed and submitted to the TXAPA Board of Directors.
- The Life Membership Nomination Form must be submitted between January 1st and June 1st of the calendar year.
- The board will annually vote on Life Membership nominations during the June Board of Directors meeting.
- If elected, the nominee will be invited to the TXAPA Annual Meeting in September of that year to be recognized.
- TXAPA will add each recipient’s name to a Life Membership Wall to be installed at the TXAPA office in Buda.