Firms experienced in and actively engaged in the manufacture or production of asphalt pavements and/ or the laying of asphalt pavements.
- Upon approval for membership, the applicant shall pay the amount equivalent to one quarter's dues or the total annual dues, depending on which method of payment is selected on the attached reporting form.
- Regular member fees are calculated based on the total tonnage that is reported for produced, placed or produced and placed. The maximum tons are 350,000 tons for each category.
- The minimum fee for any calendar year shall be $1,800. The maximum dues for any calendar year are $28,000.
- If applying for membership after the first quarter, an applicant will only be charged for the remaining quarters of that year.
Major Associate Membership
Firms or corporations engaged and experienced in the manufacture, production, or sale of liquid asphalt binder.
- Upon approval for membership, the applicant shall pay an initial fee of $1,250, which is equivalent to the first quarter dues.
- Dues for Major Associate Membership are invoiced either quarterly or annually.
- The Dues Form Report is attached to the membership application and shows how the total tonnage for the year should be reported.
- Each major associate member shall pay either a quarterly or annual tonnage fee on all liquid asphalt sold for hot mix binder applications in Texas, at a flat rate of $0.12 per ton during each calendar year. When the tonnage reaches a total of 100,000 tons, no further dues shall be charged during that year.
- The minimum dues for liquid asphalt tonnage per year are $5,000. The maximum dues for liquid asphalt tonnage are $12,000 per year.
Any person, firm or corporation not actually engaged in the production of asphalt pavement, but interested in supporting and advancing high standards and practices in the use of asphalt pavements.
- The dues for associate membership shall be $1,000 per year.
- Associate Membership shall have an annual renewal date of January 1 each year.