Eric Johnson Award
The Eric Johnson Leadership and Service Award is an annual award that recognizes a TXAPA member who has exhibited servant leadership and has generously given their time, talents, and resources to TXAPA.
- Any member can nominate the Eric Johnson Leadership and Service Award candidate.
- The Eric Johnson Leadership and Service Award Nomination Form must be completed and submitted to the TXAPA Board of Directors.
- The Eric Johnson Leadership and Service Award Nomination Form must be submitted between September 1 and December 1 of the calendar year.
- The Board of Directors will annually vote on the Eric Johnson Leadership and Service Award nominations during the December Board of Directors meeting.
- When elected, the nominee will be invited to the TXAPA Annual Membership Meeting in January of that year, to be recognized.
- TXAPA will give the recipient a plaque, and their name will be added to a plaque located in the TXAPA office in Buda.