Texas Asphalt Pavement Association is a full-service association for the asphalt industry. It serves the needs of asphalt producers, contractors, liquid asphalt suppliers, and interested firms dedicated to improving and growing the asphalt industry. The Association is committed and dedicated to providing the services and information that keeps its member firms and the industry on the competitive edge.
- To unite in one state organization those persons, partnerships, firms and corporations who are engaged in the manufacture or production and placement of asphalt products.
- To act as central agency for the dissemination of information and knowledge relating to the composition and use of asphalt products.
- To stimulate and encourage more extensive research relative to the manufacture and use of asphalt products.
- To act and function as a promotional and educational association on behalf of the asphalt pavement industry.
- To stimulate and advance the general welfare of the asphalt pavement industry.
- In general to perform all lawful functions for the advancement and benefit of the asphalt pavement industry including advocating responsible stewardship by members with respect to safety and the operating environment for the manufacture or production and placement of asphalt products.